Senior iOS Developer Jobs
- Bedrijf: e-motionlabs
- Domein: IT
Locatie: :Corda Campus
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: 5-10 jaar
- Job op afstand? Nee, deze job kan niet op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
About the company
e-motionlabs is a Belgian technology company developing ground-breaking enabling technology to push the micromobility revolution with light electric vehicles.
We want to revolutionize the way we move around daily by unique safety, security and machine learning products for light electric vehicles.
To re-enforce its in-house IT development team, the Company is looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer.
As Senior iOS Developer you will be part of the R&D team, responsible for the development and improvement of the next-generation e-motionlabs my.bike mobile app for electrical vehicles.
The user will communicate with the smart connectivity solution through a stunning iOS app to allow you to control your electrical vehicle and to get usage data to make you love your ride.
As a iOS Developer you will have demonstrated experience designing and implementing mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices. Experience with Bluetooth devices is a must.
You will work on the continuous development and improvement of the native applications for mobile devices and play an active role in all lifecycle phases (from conception, through design, development to verification and validation).
An initial version for two separate customer projects shall be available in autumn 2019.
You will join a team of experienced hardware, firmware and software engineers
We apply an agile approach for the development to achieve continuous result driven deliveries in a timely manner.
• Your love for technology and its challenges is undivided and you are passionate about developing cutting-edge iOS apps to contribute to mastering the 21st century’s mobility challenges.
• You have strong, proven experience in the design and development of native mobile applications for iOS proven by your projects within the last 5 years.
• You hold a master degree in computer science or the equivalent by experience.
• You are a great team worker and you can inspire & guide other team members
• You possess excellent technical communication skills.
• You are an iOS expert, and you write clean Swift code.
• You are familiar with the Model-View-Controller pattern and you master it in your iOS development work.
• You implement efficient unit tests for and document properly your code to ensure maximum product quality.
• You have experience with modern APIs and RESTful web services.
• You are eager to work closely together with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to develop impressive mobile solutions.
• You have intensive experience with Bluetooth BLE technology, GPRS and GPS.
• As a plus you are familiar on low level & serial communication interfaces (USB, AT commands) and network communication, including TCP/IP & MQTT.
- Spirit to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent teamwork competencies
- Sound analytical skills
- Service and customer oriented
- You can take the role as team leader and inspire your team colleagues to excel
- You have experience in IT project management
- • We are operating in an international environment; hence a high English proficiency in speaking and writing is mandatory. Additional: fluent in Dutch, French or German, as an additional language is a plus
What we offer
• A work spot at Corda Campus – the leading tech campus in the Euregio – with plenty of facilities on site, the right vibes to get inspired and just outside the city of Hasselt making it easily accessible by car, public transport (a train station within walking distance with very frequent connections to all surrounding cities), and safe cycle and footpaths leading directly to the campus.
• The unique chance to become a key role player in a fast-growing, open-minded, respectful, culturally interesting company with a lean structure.
• Highly competitive salary package.