Head of IoT Jobs
- Bedrijf: e-motionlabs
- Domein: IT
Locatie: :Corda Campus
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: 3-5 jaar
- Job op afstand? Nee, deze job kan niet op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
About the company
e-motionlabs is a technology company pushing the barriers in micromobility. We want to revolutionize the way we move around daily by unique safety, security and machine learning products for light electric vehicles.
To re-enforce its in-house development team, the Company is looking to hire a Head of IoT.
About the role
As Head of IoT you will manage the hardware and embedded software development as well as the production of e-motionlabs’ Internet of Things (IoT) product suite in support of the micromobilty market.
You will lead the development team in order to provide stunning IoT electronics and mechanical designs that surprise our customers in meeting the customer needs and expectations and are competitive solutions in the market.
You will consolidate and shape the future IoT technology stack within e-motionlabs and you are the focal point in developing and driving the IoT product strategy.
With your proven experience with production and sourcing, as well as your network in the making industry you will excel the product development within e-motionlabs.
In an inter-netted IoT environment, you are fully aware of today’s security threats and will engage in the IoT product development with security as priority in mind.
• Your love for technology and its challenges is undivided and you are passionate about developing cutting-edge IoT products to contribute to mastering the 21st century’s mobility challenges.
• You have proven, 5-10 years of experience in the design and development of electronics IoT products.
• You have proven experience in the initiation and follow-up of the production with internal external stakeholders / suppliers.
• You hold a master's degree in electronics engineering or the equivalent by experience.
• You are business-minded and enthusiastic to lead an engineering team.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software, hardware and firmware development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
• You can effectively lead a cross-functional development team and inspire your team colleagues to excel.
• You have experience in IT project management.
• You can effectively grow your team to master e-motionlabs’ product vision.
- Spirit to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent leadership competencies
- Excellent teamwork competencies
- Sound analytical skills
- Sound negotiation skills
- Sound tasks management skills
- Service and customer oriented
- Business minded
- We are operating in an international environment; hence a high English and Dutch proficiency in speaking and writing is recommended
What we offer
• A work spot at Corda Campus – the leading tech campus in the Euregio – with plenty of facilities on site, the right vibes to get inspired and just outside the city of Hasselt making it easily accessible by car, public transport (a train station within walking distance with very frequent connections to all surrounding cities), and safe cycle and footpaths leading directly to the campus.
• The unique chance to become a key role player in a fast-growing, open-minded, respectful, culturally interesting company with a lean structure.
• Highly competitive salary package.