Senior Hardware Engineer Jobs
- Bedrijf: e-motionlabs
- Domein: High-tech
Locatie: :Corda Campus
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: 5-10 jaar
- Job op afstand? Nee, deze job kan niet op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
As Hardware Engineer you will be part of the R&D team, responsible for the development and improvement of the next-generation smart connectivity modules for electrical vehicles.
You will work on the continuous development and improvement of the hardware for the smart connectivity modules and play an active role in all lifecycle phases (from conception, through design, development to verification and validation and production) to make our smart connectivity solutions even smarter.
You will work on multiple features alongside the following road map:
• Integration of different e-vehicle interfaces (serial, CAN bus) to connect to motor controller and battery management system
• Integration of GPRS and Bluetooth connectivity
• Integration with the IoT cloud platform
• Remote diagnosis
• Anti-theft protection
An initial version for two separate customer projects shall be available in autumn 2019.
You will join a team of experienced hardware, firmware and software engineers. At the same time you will also work closely together with both embedded software engineers and mobile app developers.
We apply an agile approach for the development to achieve continuous result driven deliveries in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will encompass:
• Schematic design and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout
• Developing and testing proof-of-concept and prototype hardware solutions
• Initiate, support and overview procurement and manufacturing processes
• Market surveys for sourcing
• Stay up-to-date with technology advances and propose future opportunities
- A love for technology and developing hardware for smart IoT solutions in embedded systems to contribute to mastering the 21st century’s mobility challenges.
- You are a great team worker and you can inspire & guide other team members.
- You hold a master degree in electronics engineering or the equivalent by experience.
- You possess excellent technical communication skills.
- You have the spirit to work in a start-up environment
- A high English proficiency in speaking and writing is mandatory. Additional: fluent in Dutch, French or German, as an additional language is a plus.
• A work spot at Corda Campus – the leading tech campus in the Euregio – with plenty of facilities on site, the right vibes to get inspired and just outside the city of Hasselt making it easily accessible by car, public transport (a train station within walking distance with very frequent connections to all surrounding cities), and safe cycle and footpaths leading directly to the campus.
• The unique chance to become a key role player in a fast-growing, open-minded, respectful, culturally interesting company with a lean structure.
• Highly competitive salary package.