- Bedrijf: FibriCheck
- Domein: Andere
Locatie: :Corda Campus
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: 3-5 jaar
- Job op afstand? Nee, deze job kan niet op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
Do you have a passion for the health and wellness industry? Do you have an affinity for technology? Would you like to help us to save some lives? If so, we need your help! FibriCheck (www.fibricheck.com) is on a mission to revolutionize healthcare using a medically approved app that detects a severe heart condition to prevent strokes. We are looking for a kick-ass, trustworthy and highly-motivated Project Manager that is joining our mission.
As a Project Manager, you will handle a variety of projects, ranging from managing development implementations over the organization of corporate screenings to the management of large business projects. You have a clear drive to work-out projects effectively and to build a strong relationship with our clients that drive further activities.
Main working place is Hasselt, but there is always a spot for you in Leuven or Paris as well. Of course, you have the opportunity to telecommute and work from home. In the end, you are in the driver’s seat when it comes to excellent project management.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Oversee all aspects of projects and take ownership: Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of your projects. Prepare reports for management regarding the status of project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- SPOC for the business-users for newly implemented applications
- Other activities when they pass by (we do stay a start-up 😊)
- Strong project management skills with at least 3 years of experience in project management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to continually be proactive
- Excellent (English/Dutch) written and verbal communication skills with a high focus on collaboration. French is a big asset!
- A strong interest in health/wellness
- Full time position
- Market conform compensation package
- Appealing benefits package (32 days paid holidays, hospital insurance, travel benefits (vehicle, laptop, smartphone), cost compensation for home office, eco-friendly vouchers, meal-vouchers)
- Supportive management which encourages development
- Flexibility and responsibility
- No bullshit, start-up mentality