Office Manager Jobs
- Bedrijf: MIM Software
- Domein: Andere
Locatie: :C-mine Crib
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: Onbepaald
- Job op afstand? Nee, deze job kan niet op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
At MIM Software, we are constantly learning new ways to keep our business running smoothly. As an office manager, you will be responsible for administrative office management and maintaining quality over processes that are controlled globally. Working at MIM Software is a dynamic experience, as no two days are the same. Each day is part of a challenging, goal-driven career. We’re looking for motivated people to join our team-based environment and harness their passions to make us shine.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Be Flexible – We have a relaxed office setting that will allow you to achieve your own goals. If you’re looking for an office environment that will let you get ahead without anything holding you back, this is the place to be.
Challenge Yourself – MIM invests in its employees and help them reach their full potential. If you have a goal to enhance and grow your position, we will help to get you there.
Make a Difference – While we don’t interact with patients directly, we do assist through well defined quality processes. The main goal of our company is to enhance patient care. This position is vital in supporting an environment where our users can make a big impact on their patients’ treatment plans/trajectories.
• Be the office expert and go-to person for MIM’s intranet system (ERP, CRM, Doc Management, etc.)
• Assist other team members with translating, coordinating and communicating with global processes and meetings.
• Handle general purchasing and accounts payable duties
• Office expense tracking
• Coordinate and document communication with accountant.
• Organize and manage EU trade shows. Communicate with US Trade Show coordinator
• Coordinate and assist with general human resource responsibilities
• Ensure that quality and regulatory requests of Brussel team members are addressed in a timely manner.
• Assist US Regulatory team with distributor agreements, registrations and other paperwork.
• Completed a professional or academic bachelor’s degree
• Well developed skills in prioritizing, organization, decision making and time management
• Proficient in utilizing computer technology and applications
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Curiosity and feel for autonomy in an ever-adapting environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (communication skills in French are highly preferred).