Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Bedrijf: Selma.ai nv
- Domein: IT
Locatie: :Corda Campus
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: 1-3 jaar
- Job op afstand? Nee, deze job kan niet op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
Selma’s mission is to make the best and most user-friendly data-driven marketing tool available to retail marketeers. Selma offers deep insight and smart advice so marketeers can focus on accelerating revenue growth and increasing loyalty by maximizing the customer data at hand. We are a dynamic, international team with offices in Antwerp (BE), Hasselt (BE) and Leicester (UK).
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will make our customer’s satisfaction and success priority number 1 !
• You will be responsible for welcoming and onboarding new customers, assisting them to benefit from the Selma tool as soon as the service is up-and-running.
• You will analyze the customers’ needs and manage their expectations.
• You’ll also ensure smooth contract renewals, x-sell and upsell.
• Through day-to-day contact, you detect and analyze the customer’s changing requirements and needs.
• You are a master in efficiently and concisely documenting customer issues.
• You want to know everything about customer service trends and practices, so you keep your knowledge up-to-date.
• You identify, create and maintain engaging customer success materials, including help center articles and tutorials, webinar training and educational materials.
• You are a voice for our clients to the product, sales and marketing teams.
• Based on customer feedback and experience, you will feed new requirements to the product team to further improve our product.
• You will collaborate with sales, marketing and the product team to translate insights gained from customer success to new product features and improvements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• You have at least 2 years of professional customer success, account management or solution delivery experience. You have the ability to take the client’s perspective and deeply understand their situation, creating a strong and lasting relationship.
• You have an excessive client-centric mindset.
• You take initiative and are pro-active.
• You have excellent project management skills and can manage projects from A to Z.
• Of course you are tech-savvy.
• Having experience in software development or solution integration industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of digital marketing practices is a plus.
• Creative problem solver.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English.
• You have solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• You are highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Selma.ai is a well-funded and fast growing company. If you work for us, you'll get:
• a very competitive salary, with hospitalization insurance, a generous pension plan, meal vouchers, home internet and mobile phone plan, monthly office expenses budget, public transport cost reimbursement, ...
• the opportunity to take lots of responsibility and to learn and grow together with the company.
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
• a jolly bunch of quirky colleagues that will probably end up being friends.
• cool perks like free fruit, office coffee so tasty that you'll drink just a bit too much of it, drinks on Friday afternoon, …
• You will work mainly from our Hasselt office at Corda Campus but a flex-desk is available for you at our Antwerp office if necessary.
HOW TO APPLY?
Do you want more info or do you want to apply ?
Send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring als Customer Success Manager, account management, solution delivery experience
- Vloeiend Nederland en Engels spreken en schrijven
- Zeer klantgerichte mindset
- Zeer goed in project management
- Ervaring in software development of solution integration is een plus
- Kennis van digital marketing is een plus
- Problem solver
- Uitstekende communicatieve vaardigheden