Backend developer Jobs
- Bedrijf: Vaimo Benelux
- Domein: IT
Locatie: :C-mine Crib
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: Onbepaald
- Job op afstand? Ja, deze job kan op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than
two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions
of online store visitors. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions
providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business
forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for eCommerce best practices that are as
local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best.
For this position Vaimo is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of
eCommerce projects to our clients.
Plan, Develop, Test and Document advanced ecommerce solutions for our clients.
Develop customer specific and generic Magento modules.
Develop integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products.
Improve our own continuous deployment platform which supports a large number of our clients.
Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set.
Develop solid solutions that are generic and reusable.
- You have experience in the entire development process.
- You should have a university degree, a solid OOP skills and experience of HTML, CSS and JavaScri
- You also have experience of PHP, Linux, Bashscript and MVC Frameworks.
- Your solutions are characterized by robustness, generality and reusability. As a developer, you rarely give up a task before it reached a useful and logical endpoint.
- You are good in planning and have organizational skills.
- Able to travel from time to time.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English both verbal and written.
- Capable of estimating / forecasting time to complete specified project tasks.
Keeping our employees happy and motivated is one of our key business focus points and Vaimo’s success lies in its devoted and hardworking employees. Apart from a great working experience we offer beautiful and comfortable working environment as well as professional.