Project Manager Jobs
- Bedrijf: Vaimo Benelux
- Domein: IT
Locatie: :C-mine Crib
- Centrum-Zuid 1111
- 3500 Houthalen-Helchteren
- Kempische Steenweg 311/1.02
- 3500 Hasselt
- Evence Coppéelaan 91
- 3600 Genk
- Vilgertenweg z/n
- 3640 Kinrooi
- Tervantstraat 2 b
- 3583 Paal
- Thor Park 8300
- 3600 Genk
- Agoralaan Abis
- 3590 Abis
- Ervaring: 3-5 jaar
- Job op afstand? Ja, deze job kan op afstand uitgevoerd worden.
Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than
two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions
of online store visitors. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions
providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business
forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for eCommerce best practices that are as
local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best.
For this position Vaimo is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of
eCommerce projects to our clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & WORK TASKS
Project management of Frontend development, Backend development and integration of websites based on Magento ecommerce platform.
Work as a Product owner in a Scrum or Kanban development process.
Maintaining a Product backlog and handle Sprint and Release planning
Work with requirement detailing and creating User stories that the customer and team can understand.
Work with development teams and customers to provide reliable estimates and timelines for development tasks
Work with internal Design/UX teams and customers in design workshops.
Work with hosting and development teams to setup and maintain staging and production environments
Keep external and internal stakeholders updated about project deliverables.
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Experience working with remote/offshore development teams.
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum process
- 3+ years experience managing Web or Software development projects, preferable in Ecommerce.
- Experience in agile methods including as Scrum, Kanban and User stories
- Good understanding of current eCommerce technologies and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and nontechnical audiences including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneous
- Required to travel from time to time
- Fluent English both verbal and written.