We’re a young, dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health space, challenging classic healthcare solutions. Our mission? Preventing unnecessary strokes. How? Our smartphone and smartwatch applications make it easy for people to self-monitor their heart rhythm and to detect possible arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation, in time. A 60-second checkup immediately learns our users if they need further follow-up. Faster detection of arrhythmias will lead to faster and better treatment and will avoid people from suffering possibly severe complications like a stroke.
You will be part of our clinical team which aims to grow our scientific footprint in the clinical society
You are responsible for setting up internal clinical studies, feasibility projects and implementation projects. In addition, you will support external clinical studies and projects
You will analyse and interpret data from clinical studies, derive critical conclusions and write reports
Writing and supporting study protocols and other research-related documents and reporting
Managing the clinical research team and setting goals and objectives
Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and keeping them updated on progress and outcome. Moreover, you are responsible to connect with internal stakeholders to align the scope and objectives of our research activities to meet the business requirements
You are responsible to contribute to the regulatory approvals of our next generation product releases
You are responsible for applying and maintaining Good Clinical Practice within our research team
- At least 5 years of research knowledge and practical experience in the cardiovascular disease space
- Knowledge of atrial fibrillation and/or digital health solutions is a plus
- Proven expertise in setting up and managing clinical studies and projects
- Ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of the state-of-the-art
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to scientifically communicate with medical stakeholders
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Good organisational and time management skills with attention to details
- Problem solver with a flexible mindset
- Customer focus with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills to maintain operational efficiency
- Minimum requirements are advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package (word/excel/powerpoint)
- You have experience with statistical analysis and interpretations.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and software are a plus (i.e. R, SPSS,…)
- A full-time job, attractive salary and numerous benefits.
- A challenging and innovative work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- A startup to scale-up environment, where it will be very difficult to get bored.
- A flexible working environment.
- Offices to meet the team and work together at Corda Campus in Hasselt and in Leuven, combined with the opportunity to (partly) work from home.