Home office based. Regular travel required.
FOx Biosystems is a young Belgian scale-up on a mission to revolutionize the life sciences and pharmacological research market with innovative real-time, label-free analysis products. The basis of our success is a novel fiber-optic-based surface plasmon resonance biosensor that enables our users to generate high-quality biomolecular data accurately, fast, cost-effective, and in a wide area of applications.
We currently employ about 15 people in our offices in Diepenbeek, Belgium and are excited to expand rapidly over the next months as we’re adding ambitious professionals to join our team.
We are now looking for a:
FIELD APPLICATION SPECIALIST – SOUTH EUROPE
The success of FOx Biosystems is determined by its commercial success. You will support this success with your responsibility for demonstration, training and education to prospects and customers both on site and at the office. As part of the marketing team you will report to the VP marketing and work closely with sales in the pre- and post- sales process of customer information, develop application notes and supportive documentation and work with R&D to define and solve customer application requirements, as well as providing existing customers with exceptional support. Our expectations are high!
• Conduct on-site and in-house application demonstrations and training for new and current customers on FO-SPR products and applications.
• Support generating new sales leads for FOx’s products in the research market by demonstrating and educating potential customers on the FO-SPR products.
• Proactively follow-up with customers to provide news and information on product features and applications, and to resolve customer application issues. This includes basic and advanced FO-SPR training needs, new product information and updates, system and application troubleshooting.
• Represent the voice of the customer to the marketing, sales and development teams regarding current and future customer needs.
• Collect analyze and present competitive information to the organization.
• Actively participate in the planning and execution of workshops, user meetings, regional- and international shows.
Education and work experience:
• You have at least 5 years of experience in field and customer application support.
• You have a Master’s degree or equivalent lab experience in a life sciences related field such as Biomedical sciences, Biology and Biochemistry.
• You have a good understanding of the Protein-, Life Science- and Biologics laboratory. Knowledge of proteins, antibodies and/or binding kinetics is a plus.
• You have experience in understanding and analyzing data.
• Experience in optimizing applications on SPR or the related field of biolayer interferometry (BLI) is a plus. Understanding surface chemistry for protein immobilization is a plus.
• You have an English and French proficiency level B2 or higher (CEFR). Basic knowledge of Spanish, Italian or German are a plus.
FOx Biosystems recruits on the basis of core values, leadership attributes and proven expertise. The company believes in the equal importance of personality and ability to deliver.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Ability to promote company products and services to a variety of prospects and customers, with strong verbal, written, and technical presentation.
• Strong relationship management skills, committed to deliver a great customer experience.
• Enthusiastic and engaging presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Committed to deliver a great customer experience
• Sense of ownership and able to independently plan and manage tasks efficiently.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
When you work for FOx Biosystems, you have a customer centric focus, also when the customer is your direct colleague. We are proactive and pragmatic. We look for colleagues with a proven track record so we can give them the independence and freedom to be successful in their line of work.
Interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications in bioanalytical labs, Training and customer interaction, Fluent French and English