• Is it your passion to provide the best customer service?
• Do you have experience in Key Account Management or Customer Service?
• Have you got an entrepreneurial spirit, ‘hands-on’ mentality and would you love to revolu-tionise the way that people learn and grow through the power of digital and mobile learn-ing?
• Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
Perfect! In that case we would love to meet you!
We’re on a mission to empower employees to take control of their own future with per-sonalised, mobile-first training and development.
At MobieTrain, we are all creative and hard-working souls with a passion to drive real change within an exciting, fast-paced work environment, based in Genk, Belgium
Our clients include Vans, Proximus, Decathlon, City of Antwerp and many more! Knowledge is our Forte and we believe that we can empower people with knowledge through our Mobile-Learning App.
MobieTrain is looking for a lively, energetic and experienced Customer Success Manager. We need you to help us take our existing and new clients to the next level in their learning journey with the help of our very own learning platform.
You will be joining our amazing Customer Success team where each Customer Success Manager is responsible for their own portfolio. Your portfolio exists out a variety of accounts, varying from the KMO/MKB to the Enterprise segment.
You will be responsible for consulting companies on a strategic- and practical level. As our Cus-tomer Success Manager, you will be the face of MobieTrain towards our clients, becoming their MobieTrain partner and be the central communication point between our customers and the multiple departments within MobieTrain (like customer support, development, sales and marketing)
You mission is to successfully onboard new clients on our platform and guide them during (virtual) meetings to ensure that they use MobieTrain to its fullest potential.
• You are the key towards providing excellent customer service
• To become the trusted Face of MobieTrain with your clients
• To provide data led insight for your clients
• You onboard our newest clients and are the first point of contact for our existing customers
• Work alongside the clients on engagement plans to boost motivation and participation
Job location: C-Mine Genk & remote
- 3-5 years Client Success- or Key Account Manager experience, preferably within SaaS companies, Fluent in Dutch and English, both in word and in writing. German or other European language is a plus, Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, Highly Organized with a ‘hand-on’ mentality, Exceptional customer and client experience focus, Strong Project management skills, Understanding of Learning and development and the use of Learning technologies in businesses., Influencing skills, An analytical mindset and the ability to apply data analysis techniques, An ambitious and eager mindset to truly contribute to the growth of our company, Basic knowledge of data protection legislation.
• You can expect a great salary with an opportunity to grow
• Become a major stakeholder within the company
• Work with well-known international brands