Oehoe Data Science is a private micro-national, with an international approach at its very core. You make part of an organization delivering management consulting, project management, data science and related training to healthcare IT and medical device customers in a B2B environment. The ultimate end customer can be a governmental organization, a hospital, a diagnostic center or a primary care center in a multi-stakeholder landscape of medical professionals and administrators. In a human centered approach, the patient journey is given a central position, while balancing needs of all care actors involved. You’ll join our journey having a strong focus on optimizing processes and capitalizing on current trends in digitalization. Which acts as enablers in providing new solutions previously not accessible. Furthermore, special attention goes these days to preventive healthcare in addition to diagnostic and therapeutic care.
Oehoe Data Science has two offices: one in Hasselt (Belgium) and one in Porto (Portugal). Projects are based in Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Arab Emirates and Portugal. Working environments can be distributed at customer site, at home, abroad or at the office. A highly flexible working culture is provided. Dependent on the type of assignment, a project can have a rather short throughput time of a couple of months, yet may also reach two years or more due to the typical kind of long-term engagement required. Teamwork is our second nature and we believe that complementing skills lift an individual and an organization to higher levels. Last but not least we consider continuous learning in both a formal and experimental, applied fashion a key asset and a hunger which is never stilled.
As Senior Project Manager Digital Healthcare Solutions at Oehoe Data Science, your challenge is to manage innovative projects in the domain of digital end-to-end healthcare solutions. You manage complex stakeholder landscapes within both multinational corporations and SME’s. You participate in framing the project scope and you drive project execution throughout the innovation funnel so to finally deliver towards operations. You take a holistic view on the patient journey and you understand how an end-to-end solution is conceptualized in a field subject to medical regulatory compliance affairs. You feel comfortable communicating with middle & senior management on the one hand and with technical teams on the other hand. You appreciate multi-cultural environments as an enriching part of life and you consider teamwork as particularly essential.
As Senior Project Manager Digital Healthcare Solutions your Key Areas of Responsibilities are:
– You put the right people on the bus. You connect with Sr. Managers, Department Heads and Team Leaders in a(n international) matrix organization to define and manage the project organization in a professional way.
– You have sufficient technological affinity to understand healthcare IT in combination with medical devices.
– You connect with BI and Data Science Consultants to strengthen integration of digital services where possible.
– You work with people while deploying ‘soft skills’ people management to motivate, encourage, coach and to collaborate with various team members.
– You draft the project scope and consultation with various stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
– You subsequently derive a project plan which covers activities in terms of deliverables, expected quality levels, time, budget, communication, risk management and reporting lines throughout the organization.
– You monitor and adjust the project throughout and you manage change requests.
– You feel comfortable working with Quality Management Systems and you consider this as an effective way to improve your daily operations.
– You set and manage expectations within your project team and towards supervising managers.
– You continuously seek for opportunities to learn and to transfer lessons learned to the organization you’re deployed at.
– You’ll foremost be engaged in customer projects in Belgium and the Netherlands. Extending your scope to other countries may happen on ad hoc basis, or over time.
- University degree in technical or business engineering (MSc / MBA), Experience in R&D of end-to-end healthcare solutions, healthcare IT and/or medical devices, At least 5 years experience as Project Manager, PMP, RTE Scaled Agile or Agile certification, Understanding the patient journey to conceptualize end-to-end solutions, Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt is a plus, Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 is a plus, Fluency in English and Dutch, verbal and in writing, Teamplayer, but also self-starter working indepently when needed
– You’re offered a promising position in a dynamic team of professionals with substantial international background in both multinational corporations and SMEs. Teaming up with one another and providing mutual support is common sense.
– You’re offered strong project leadership in a split way of half / half in a large and small to mid-size organization. This will give you various experiences since size automatically goes along with structure and a different way of working than a more entrepreneurial undertaking.
– You’re offered over time possibilities to extend your professional reach to either program management, business development or training & coaching in mutual agreement with company and personal ambition.
– You’re given a very high degree of freedom to operate within the obvious context of customer and internal company expectations. There is a high degree of flexibility to decide on a day to day basis where you work, either at the customer, at the office, at home or on the road.
– You’re offered a competitive salary in correspondence with your experience.
– You’re offered a company car or a mobility plan.