We’re a young, dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health space, challenging classic healthcare solutions. Our mission? Preventing unnecessary strokes. How? Our smartphone and smartwatch applications make it easy for people to self-monitor their heart rhythm and to detect possible arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation, in time. A 60-second checkup immediately learns our users if they need further follow-up. Faster detection of arrhythmias will lead to faster and better treatment and will avoid people from suffering possibly severe complications like a stroke.
As our performance & growth marketer your main responsibility is to find new customers through our digital advertising and sales channels. You invite them to download the app and start a free trial. After that, you help to build the perfect setting to convert these new users into loyal and active, paying customers. All this in an international context.
- You have a proven track record in ASO & paid mobile app marketing, at scale and in an international context (experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads required).
- You have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- You have experience with mobile attribution & tracking tools (GA4/Firebase, GTM, Appsflyer…).
- You have a demonstrated ability to hit revenue targets and drive post app install KPIs.
- You have a growth mindset, love to experiment, iterate and look for new growth opportunities.
- You are data driven, analytical and have strong logical thinking skills.
- You are self-starting and like to take ownership to seize opportunities to make an impact.
- A full-time job, attractive salary and numerous benefits.
- A challenging and innovative work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- A startup environment, where it will be very difficult to get bored.
- A flexible working environment.
- Offices to meet the team and work together at Corda Campus in Hasselt and in Leuven, combined with the opportunity to (partly) work from home.