UgenTec is an international and fast-growing bio-IT company specialized in the development of diagnostic software solutions for molecular laboratories.
The UgenTec software solutions are situated on the challenging crossroads between molecular diagnostics and informatics in combination with artificial intelligence. The product is directly aimed at laboratories and companies in the market of clinical diagnostics. UgenTec is recognized with multiple awards that acknowledge their value of the delivered innovation. The UgenTec headquarters are located in Hasselt at the Corda Campus where today a team of 40 people is working, to commercialize their offering to the global market. The UgenTec team is a very diverse and dynamic young team, consisting of people with a biomedical, technical and informatics background. Moving quickly from a scale-up to a fast growing international enterprise, working for UgenTec will be both a challenging and a huge opportunity.
As part of the delivery team, you are responsible for the complete journey once a client signed a contract. You deliver the project’s scope in a pragmatic manner and customer centric. In collaboration with the laboratory or diagnostic manufacturer you finalize the requirements. You plan the implementation & validation of these requirements together with the internal team of UgenTec. In some cases you go out of your job responsibility (e.g. train the client in using the product or assist in delivering major accounts). You are the single point of contact for all project related questions. You ensure that projects are successfully completed on time and you keep customers happy.
- You are a pro-active and entrepreneurial project manager with some years of experience in delivering projects
- You have the skills to execute individually a complete project together with a client and our internal teams
- You work in an organised manner and define all necessary elements to structure, execute and evaluate a project
- Strong execution, communication and collaboration are in your list of top skills
- Experience with the laboratory/diagnostic market or software project management are a great plus
- You have preferably a Master degree and a good knowledge of English, with French as a plus, but most important is convincing us in your way of executing projects.
UgenTec is breathing a stimulating scale-up atmosphere where you can grow your capabilities in an open and no-nonsense company culture. We especially pay attention to keeping up our open communication and the desire to exchange views and ideas within our motivated team in a context of mutual trust.
We offer a fascinating role in an international environment where you will have the possibility to grow and shape a software solution right from the start. We combine state of the art data science with cutting edge technology in a streamlined development process to ensure we deliver only the best solutions to our customers.
We offer competitive salaries with fringe benefits, including a car of your choice.